Friday 21 November 2014

Next New In and Wrapping up For Winter

A while back I was invited by my friend and colleague Catherine Lux, who owns and blogs on Lux-Life blog to the Next #NewIn event at the Ham Yard Hotel. 

We were asked to take a look at the new A/W collections including gorgeous clothes, accessories, shoes and jewellery.

The Next heels collection for the Christmas Season was seriously covetable and my friend Catherine got a great image of them.

Catherine Lux Next Shoes


We were able to pick a piece from the collection and my eye was firmly on a gorgeous ‘Borg’ jacket with an amazing cocoon shape and super warm outer layer. So when it finally arrived as the winter snap was starting to come in I was so relieved! I thought I would style it with a classic jeans and boots combination as it’s so wearable and really gives an indication of how you could wear it.




Then with the coat open at the front:



Bear in mind that I am 6 ft so it does come up just under my butt so it’s a great length on me.

I also wanted to capture some of the details of the jacket so here is the collar and pocket details as well as a close up of the texture of the jacket.





The outer sheeps wool effect material is so soft and whilst it may not be suitable for the rain it will keep you so toasty throughout the whole of winter.

I think this jacket is perfect for someone looking to refresh their winter coat collection with a wearable piece and for any girl that gets cold super easily!

Let me know what your favourite winter coat is and what you're coveting.

Phoebe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment